Wednesday, August 02, 2006

This post is about the Patheticness of Me.



You absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle:
Everything I do is stitched with its colour.

- W.S Merwin


Seriously, something needs to be done about the leakiness of my eyes. It annoys me that I can't even read my own freaking letter (or anyone else's, for that matter!) without getting a lump in my throat and a blurry vision. dang. And I can't even say 'dang' without a little pang. ARGH.

It's ironic - I'm the one who came up with the whole "If you can't change your circumstances, you have to change your mindset" adage. Well, it may not be the most original thing, but I came up with it on my own and I was pretty proud of it too. That is, until now when I realise that things like that are easier said than done and requires an immense amount of denial.

I think I just need to find an equilibrium... While I'm looking for that equilibrium, I'm going to record the past six weeks. :) Just as I'd always meant to. *taps trusty old calender*

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates