Friday, August 11, 2006

"Wishing you were somehow here again"

I was (am) randomly blog surfing and I clicked on a file which played "Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again" from the OST of Phantom of the Opera. Took me awhile to realise, but the title of the song at least, articulated what I was (am) thinking.

In my head, I'm thinking about my Aggies and how happy I was during their time here. I was pondering about not having to leave the country for a holiday from my life. How it was inevitable that they had to leave and truly, if they were to stay it is highly unlikely that it would have been as special as it was. Random thoughts and precious memories running through my head.

One day, as I've been meaning to, I will post all about it. From the first time I met them at the PGP bus terminal to our last moments in the airport. I miss them a lot still. And I really do wish they were somehow here again still.

No comments:

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates